To connect your Contact Capture with Mailchimp select this option then follow the steps below:
- From your Mailchimp dashboard, go to the Audiences page
- Select Signup Forms from the side menu, then select the audience you want to connect
- Select the Embedded forms option
- Scroll down and click the "Generate Embed Code" button
- Copy the entire embedded form code starting with <!-- Begin Mailchimp Signup Form -->
- In the page editor, paste the embed code into the Mailchimp URL field to have the action URL automatically extracted from it
- Customize your email capture then Save
For additional help you can see Mailchimp's help article on generating the Embed code to find the embed code, or simply contact us and we will be happy to assist you.
After saving your contact capture, we recommend testing it from your live page (not the editor preview) by submitting your own email address. Any message besides an error will indicate that it is working correctly. If it gives an error, you can troubleshoot it from our Mailchimp Error Message Help Doc that covers the most common issues.