To connect your Contact Capture with Zapier select this option then follow the steps below:
To use the Zapier integration you must be on their Starter plan or above. If you're looking for a free alternative you can use Integromat instead.
1. From your Zapier dashboard menu click "Create Zap".
2. Select the Webhook option then continue.
3. For the Trigger Event choose Catch Hook then continue.
4. Copy the webhook URL and paste it into the corresponding field in the page editor on solo.to.
5. Save the changes in the editor, then visit your live solo.to page and submit the form once to test the webhook. Make sure you include all the information you plan to collect.
6. Click the "Test Trigger" button and it will show the data collected from your test submission. Click continue to finalize the Trigger section.
7. For the Action section you can search and select any app or action for your data. Once you select the app or event and sign into the corresponding account the next step will be to map the data to the proper fields.
8. The final step allows you to test that this connection sends the data correctly by running the Zap. To do this, click "Test and Continue", or if you would prefer to skip this test you can select "Skip Test". Once this is complete make sure your Zap is turned on to ensure it continues to run.
If you run into any issues during this setup, feel free to reach out to support via the Help beacon for further assistance.