Transferring Your Page or Username
To send your page or username to another solo.to account follow the steps outline below:
1. Visit solo.to/transfer
2. Generate a transfer code for the page you would like to send
You must be the owner of the page and not a collaborator to generate a transfer code for it. Once a transfer code is generated you will not be able to change the username of the page until after the transfer expires.
3. Provide the recipient with the generated transfer code
Transfer codes are only valid for 48 hours after they have been created.
Once the sender has provided you with their transfer code follow the steps below to accept the incoming transfer:
1. Input the code and click submit
2. Choose how you would like to receive the incoming page
1. Add to your account - This option will add the page to your account as long as you have an available page slot for it. Additional page slots are available on higher level plans which you can learn more about here.
2. Replace username only - This option will replace your current page's username only. The content on your current page won't be affected.
3. Replace entire page - This option will replace your current page entirely, including all the information, links, and content.
TRANSFERS ARE FINAL AND CANNOT BE REVERSED
Be cautious when transferring pages and never provide your transfer code to anyone other than the intended recipient. We will not be able to recover pages that have been transferred to another account.
Sending pages with collaborators
If you are sending a page that has a collaborator connected, the collaborator will be removed when the recipient accepts the page.
Receiving pages with collaborators
If you are replacing an entire page you own that has a collaborator connected, the collaborator will be removed when you replace the page.