How can I get a verified badge on my page?
Your verified status from some of the most popular social media platforms can be carried over onto your page.
To be considered for the blue verified badge you must meet the following criteria:
- Be an authentic and established brand or identity with a history of content
- Have a fully set up solo.to page with a display name, profile picture, and links
- Be verified on either Instagram, TikTok, Twitch, YouTube, Twitter, or Facebook
- Link back to your solo.to page from one or more of your verified platforms
To submit a verification request visit solo.to/verify. Make sure to carefully read all the criteria before submitting to make sure you don't miss anything!
Verified badges are tied to your username and display name, if either changes you will need to submit a new verification request.
Only one page can be verified per brand or identity, attempting to verify multiple pages with the same verified account may result in that account losing the ability to be used as a verification source.
The goal with verification is to solidify the connection between your other verified social platforms and your solo.to page. Verification requests that have the best chance of being approved have the following qualities:
- Illustrate a clear connection between the verified accounts and the solo.to page
- Have an established history of content on the verified social media platforms
- Be consistent regarding the brand/identity name across your different platforms