Adding Embeds (Videos, Songs, & More)
You can add videos, songs, or podcasts directly onto your page as embeds from the following platforms:
- YouTube (+ playlists, shorts) - embed settings
- Vimeo (+ playlists)
- Twitch (+ streams w/ chat, clips)
- Facebook (+ streams)
- Apple Music
- SoundCloud (+ playlists)
- Mixcloud (+ playlists)
- Apple Music (+ albums, playlists)
- Spotify (+ albums, artists, playlists)
- TIDAL (+ albums, playlists)
- Audiomack (+ albums, playlists)
- Linkfire (+ albums) - embed settings
- Apple Podcasts
- Calendly (scheduling)
- Twitter (tweet, profile)
- Matterport (property tours)
- GoFundMe (fundraising)
Steps for adding an embed:
1. Click the Add New button and select Embed
2. Copy & paste the link for your content in the URL field
Make sure you copy and paste the URL directly from the webpage your video, song, or podcast is on. All you need is the URL, not any of the embed code that the platforms provide since solo.to handles that for you behind the scenes. If the URL is incorrect or unsupported the page editor will notify you in most cases.
Similar to links, embeds can also be scheduled to display only during a specified date/time range.
3. Preview your embed placeholder
The preview in the page editor will show a placeholder for the embed. Once you save, the actual content will be on your live page, ready to play.
4. Viewing your live embed
You can check your live page after saving to ensure the embeds were added in correctly. Certain embeds will display differently based on the type of content you're adding.
Embeds are only available on the Entrepreneur Plan and above.