Customizing Your Page
Photo & Background
You can change your profile photo, background color or image by following the steps below.
- Click on your current profile photo, or the placeholder for it as displayed above.
- Select the image you want to use from the file browser.
- Resize and crop your photo using the pop-up window before clicking Done.
Animated GIFs are also supported for profile pictures on the Personal Plan and above.
- Click on the background color block to open the color selector. Your background color is also your theme color which will also affect other elements on your page.
- Select one of the preset colors or paste in your own hex code. You can find custom hex colors here.
- Click on the background block with Background Image toggled on to open the file browser.
- Select the image you want to use.
Note: Background images must be at least 1200px wide and under 10MB in to use for the background.
* Available in Personal Plan and above
To change the profile information displayed on your page fill out the fields shown below.
Under your profile information you can toggle on/off some additional options including:
- Dark Mode theme for your page
- Background Image (uses color instead when turned off)
- Branding (removes solo.to icons from your page when turned off)
* Plan Availability – Dark Mode, Background Image: Personal Plan | Branding: Professional Plan
Previewing Your Page
You can switch between the page editor and preview to see the changes made on your page before saving.
Note: Make sure to click the blue Save buttons after any changes are made to finalize and publish them to your solo.to page.