Customizing Your Page
Profile Picture & Background
You can change your profile picture and background color or image by following the steps below.
- Click on your current profile picture, or the placeholder for it as displayed above.
- Select the image you want to use from the file browser.
- Resize and crop your picture using the pop-up window before clicking Done.
Animated GIFs are also supported for profile pictures on the Personal Plan and above. To avoid distortion you should make sure your GIF is cropped to a square before uploading, you can do this at ezgif.com/resize.
You can also remove or change the shape of your profile picture from the Appearance section in the Page Editor.
- Click on the background color block to open the color selector.
- Use the color picker, select one of the preset colors, or paste in your own hex code. You can find custom hex colors here.
- Click on the background block with Background Image toggled on to open the file browser.
- Select the image you want to use.
Note: Background images must be at least 1200px wide and under 10MB in to use for the background.
* Available in Personal Plan and above
To change the profile information displayed on your page fill out the fields shown below.
Under the appearance section you can toggle on/off some additional options including:
- Accent Color - changes the color used for different page elements
- Font - changes the font for your page
- Theme - changes the theme for your page
- Link Thumbnails - adjust the shape for link thumbnails to square or round
- Favicon* - the icon browsers will use for your page
- Branding* - removes solo.to footer from your page when turned off
* Available on the Professional Plan
Previewing Your Page
You can switch between the page editor and preview to see the changes made on your page before saving.
Note: Make sure to click the blue Save buttons after any changes are made to finalize and publish them to your solo.to page.